Enter your travel details to view price:
Speak to a Tellavista representative +972-3-7262926 Listing No.: 133
Apartment Size: 120 sqm.
Based on 16 reviews
Only guests who actually booked an apartment using our website can post their ratings
Everything you need for a stay is available. The location and the quarter is great. I cannot rate everything a 10 because each one in our little group of four persons had a different opinion concerning cleanliness and comfort. One of the bathrooms is really tiny and also the sink is really small and makes difficulties to use it.
Spacious apartment in the heart of Tel Aviv. close to everything in Tel Aviv - including 2 small grocery stores near by. Great for a family or two couples renting the place.
Only down side is that there is no parking spot...and parking in the area is a challenge.
Thank you for your input Aliza.
Always a pleasure to have you stay with us, looking forward to your next stay.
- the apartment is located in a very good area of Tel Aviv. The surrounding area is safe from the Rotschild/King George noise and traffic.
- the owner was kind enough to help us solve all our inquiries in very short time
- there is a lot of natural light in the dining room due to the big windows
- the apartment was in a very bad shape at check-in time. There was a lot of dust (I assume because of some renovation works) and it smelled as old furniture everywhere.
- the mattresses were very thick and uncomfortable and one could barely get any rest on them. Fortunately the owner changed them within a week.
- the rooms are small and most of the space is taken by closets (very large ones).
- the overall aspect of the rooms and bathrooms requires a big maintenance (in terms of walls, floors, sinks, toilet)
- the air conditioning in one dorm room did not have any drain so after the A/C is closed, the water would pour on the floor (instead of outside of the apartment)
- there are not enough electric plugs. Some are not even working.
- we had cases of bugs climbing/flying in the house and finding shelter in the bathroom
- house cleaning showed up earlier than agreed (this happened several times)
- the kitchen needs a complete rework. Initially, the owner just changed the doors of the closets but this solution does not cover for the fact that the furniture is old.
Very comfortable and spacious
Large spacious apartment in the heart of Tel Aviv. Close to transportation and 2 small markets close by. A great base to be in Tel Aviv or tour the rest of the country. All the amenities for a nice stay for a family.
Great having your parants stay with us again.
We would be happy to hear from you any time in the future, I hope it's sooner than later.
Well stocked apartment in the heart of Tel Aviv. Nice kitchen, large living room and 3 bedrooms. Good for a family trip and using Tel Aviv to stay or as the base to see the country.
Thanks Gil, it was a pleasure to host you!
Nice and clean but a little Bit old.
But perfect for The price.
A real Problem to find a parking spot.
It took us over 40 minutes to find a Place.
Thank you for your review Heiko, it was a pleasure having you, and parking is a big problem in the city, no doubt, still the location is very central.
Absolutely perfect location: close to the cultural center "Habima Square", bars, restaurants, malls, The Carmel market, public transport etc. at the same time very silent street. The apartment was clean and comfortable, suitable for a big family and had a nice atmosphere.
Alexey - thanks for your great feedback, you were wonderful!
Large appartement with all the facilities. 20mn from the beach by foot . 5 mn from the famous commercial center Dizengoff .
internet and air conditionning in the main rooms ,though with all the Windows you can ventilate easily the whole appartement.
many Towels to dry after bath or shower and many sheets to do the 3 beds.there is a one person additionnal bed.there are 2 wc which is very convenient
Tiles floor very Easy to keep clean.
large and quite well equiped kitchen.large and nice dining table to do family shabbat .very quiet and well located in Tel Aviv
Though All the furniture is very old and in bad condition, you have big and large cupboard everywhere to put all your stuff
The doors ,the Windows and the walls are really dirty. The electrical installation is very obsolete. This appartement needs a real refreshment.
Location, Space, neighborhood
Great location! Very comfortable and cosy
All the doors squeak all the time
Perfect location, 5 minute walk to Dizengoff Centre, 1 minute from Rothschild Blvd, 8 minute walk to Shuk Hacarmel. Price was good for the size and location of apartment.
This host requires full payment in advance, that will be collected by Tellavista using credit card
The host's cancellation policy still applies.
Check-in after 15:00
Check-out before 12:00
All cancellations are subject to handling fee equal to 10% of booking total.
For cancellations 30 days or less before arrival, add 30% of booking total to the above.
For cancellations 7 days or less before arrival, add 50% of booking total to the above.
Read more about our cancellation policies